Thursday, January 13, 2005

One Day at a Time

Yeah, I soooo caved on the Long John Silver's. I won't be needing another fix for about a year. Otherwise, I have done well food wise. I'm even slowly easing myself off caffeine, again. The coffee maker that I received for Christmas won't help.

I'm also getting over myself on the jobhunt. I admit, I'm a lousy hunter of jobs. New goal: apply for at least one job a day until I get one. So far, applied for 3 jobs this week. Not a big woo hoo, but a woo hoo nonetheless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just think of all the added cellulite coffee leaves with you and it becomes so much easier to boot the habit.

I'm down to one cup a day - from fifteen, that ain't bad.

Unknown said...

Just think of all the added cellulite coffee leaves with you and it becomes so much easier to boot the habit.

I'm down to one cup a day - from fifteen, that ain't bad.