Friday, January 14, 2005

Dateline...Friday Evening

I must say, it's been a busy day for not doing much. The b/f and I went back to our alma mater (bachelor's for him, master's for me) to get sage jobhunting advice for our former faculty. By the time we were done with his department, everyone in mine was gone. Oh well.

Drove back home and threw a pizza in the oven. Hmmmm. Papa Murphy's. Then sat down and watched Dateline on NBC. I have realized that Dateline is the devil. This is the show that gives my mom cause to call me and make sure I'm not dead. Dateline gives people something else to worry about. Though they did have a freaky story tonight about a rare genetic condition that causes a person to suffer such severe insomnia that they don't sleep until they die, which doesn't take long. Yikes!!! No more complaining about deep-thinking induced insomnia. Oh, who am I kidding?

1 comment:

obz said...

I watch occasionally just to hear Stone trying and speak the English language. He is almost a melodramatic as Shatner. -smirk-