Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Gas Supply

I've noticed the gas prices climbing again. I am not happy, but I think that I've discovered a new gas supply, Jack. That's right, my cat. I'm sitting on the bed doing some cross-stitching when I notice the most God-awful stench. I was convinced that the cat had poohed on the bedding during our absence. I begin digging through blankets and discovered Jack curled up over by the wall, peacefully passing gas in his sleep. I discovered that he can get pretty gassy.

2 comments:

rachaelmh18 said...

ROTFLOL... that's the worst. i mean, you love em, but what the hell are ya gonna do?

Karen said...

Sadly, Jack has been up to old tricks again. I think that I've discovered why. This week I have adopted the healthy habit of eating yogurt, and he has adopted the habit of licking the spoon and container when I am done. Cats are lactose-intolerant. I think Jack is getting yogurt gas.