Monday, September 06, 2004

Random Odds & Ends

The Misc Family is broken down. Dad is still recovering from knee surgery. Brother is having major back issues. Mom took a nasty spill at the grocery store landing hard on her side. Turns out her elbow is fine but her back and neck are all out of whack. And I am entering week #2 for the head cold that would not go away. Last night I was worried that it was moving into my chest, but luckily, it's stayed in my sinuses. Now that I've finished Harry Potter, I should be getting more sleep.

I'm starting to worry about finances again. My job ends at the end of October. The b/f's job will having him moving again in November, but we won't know when or where to until, well, until they decide to tell him, which I guess will be mid-October. It makes hunting for the next job a bit tricky.

This also leads me to my next question to ponder. Taking Misc Karen to the next level and making my own website like I had originally planned. I've got JenLyn offering to help me with the design. I've got a webhost I'm considering. I just don't know if I'm ready. Any advice from my regular readers would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

obz said...

I have had hosting for a long time... If you have access to a designer and someone that can do some coding then definitely get hosting. You'll be able to do a lot more with your site. If you just want a worry free low maintenance blog, stick with blogger.