Saturday, September 18, 2004

Ahhhhh!

Imagine a contented sigh.

I walked outside this morning, laundry basket in my arms, and it was cool and overcast. Now I know it won't rain. It's only the marine layer, which I do appreciate for keeping the temps down. It's just not the same.

I think I prefer to sit outside this morning, close my eyes, and pretend it's a fall day out east. My first thought when I walked outside was that it was a perfect day for football. Maybe I could pretend I'm back on the Notre Dame campus and that the sound of wind in the trees is rustling leaves that have turned a variety of warm tones. I love fall. I hate fall in California.

For any of my readers in places that live in places that do have 4 seasons, do me a favor and spend some time outside enjoying the weather and read a good book.

No comments: