Thursday, September 16, 2004

I am happy to report that I am over my cold. It only took 3 weeks. But I no longer need to endure the unpleasantness of my sinuses draining, all day, every day.

I am not happy to report that the Blazer from hell is having issues. It's been running unusually warm despite the break in the heat. This culminated in it overheating on the 10 mile drive home from work. I had to pull over just 3 lights from home and let it cool off for 30 minutes before I could make it home. Even then it was acting tempermental and kept threatening to overheat again.

I do not relish taking it to a mechanic this weekend. I do not relish the thought of putting a new radiator on it when in 6 weeks, I will be unemployed again. Especially when I'll be moving in roughly 2 months, though I'm not certain when or where, thanks to waiting to hear where the b/f will be sent to work next. Does my b/f really expect me to drive this beat up SUV across the country again?

The one bright side is the chalupa of warmth. Last night, my b/f was all cute snuggled up in bed. When I tried to snuggle

No comments: