Saturday, September 18, 2004

A Walk for the Blazer

Well, I drove my Blazer to PepBoys to get the radiator checked out and the oil changed. Actually, I went to set an appointment to have these things taken care of.

Well, it almost overheated on the way there, and it's not even a mile away. So when they said they could get it in almost immediately, I said "Sign me up." Problem was, it was going to taking roughly an hour, and that would only cover the diagnostic on the overheating problem. I can only spend so much time in a crappy waiting room, even with a good book. So I decided to hoof it home. Being out of shape, the walk made the distance seem so much longer than the drive.

Now I'm just biding my time waiting for the Pep to give me a call to tell me what the problem is, and more importantly, how much it is going to cost me.

No comments: