Saturday, September 18, 2004

:( (:

I'm spending my day by the phone and they still haven't called about the Blazer. They said it would be an hour. It's been an hour. With my luck, they pulled it into the garage and major parts started falling off.

Oh wait. They just called. They have found 3 things that need repaired, the heater core, the thermostat, and the radiator cap, all to the tune of $260. I gave them my blessing. Then I call my dad because even though it seemed good, I know relatively little about vehicles (I learn more every time something breaks on one of mine) and there are few things I hate more than the thought of a mechanic screwing me over on auto repairs.

But my dad says it's all good. The heater core and radiator cap could have been causing a loss of water and the thermostat I had already been warned was most likely in need of repair. Plus, the price seems pretty reasonable.

So I am happy. Until the damn thing overheats again.

No comments: