Tuesday, August 31, 2004

All Is Well in the World...Almost

Woo hoo! My dad is doing great. Surgery went off without a hitch. The procedure proved easier than anticipated and went very quick. He's already able to put weight on it.

As for me, well, I'm fighting what I believe to be a sinus infection. I blame Harry Potter. I've been knocking around a cold for a week. Last night, I got so caught up in the latest Harry Potter that I didn't get enough sleep. Woke up feeling fine, but soon realized that wasn't quite the case. The joy is, I don't have health insurance. Can you picture me smiling? I scrounged up what remained of an antibiotic prescription from December when I had bronchitis (when I get sick, I get bronchitis pretty easy, so nipping this in the bud is of the essence.) Hopefully this will take care of it. If you have any tips, please send them my way.

No comments: