Saturday, August 07, 2004

Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!

First off, I'd like to extend a welcome to those who are making their first visit thanks to the Weblog Review. Thanks for reading the review and following it up by checking out the blog. I hope you enjoy it.

To my regular readers, aka my parents and friends, if you wonder what I'm talking about, read this. You may need to scroll down a little bit.

Okay, now back to the purpose of this entry.

Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!

The Weblog Review gave me a good review. (For those not familiar with the site, I had to submit my blog for them to review it. I did this roughly 2 months ago.) I've noticed that over the past few weeks someone over there was doing reading in prep for a review. I fought the urge to put up a post begging them to be gentle.

Instead, they gave me a 4 out of 5 stars. You can't imagine how excited I was when I read the review this morning, and I'm not a morning person. Then I got to thinking about it. 4 out of 5 would convert to roughly a very low B. Then I wasn't so happy. Then I thought about the 40 that I got on my first calculus test at ND and 4 stars rock. I like my 4 stars, each and every one of them. I love them equally and have no favorites.

And in one last closing thought, I think the reading of the review was made all the more special by the simultaneous event of eating ice cream sandwich #16.

No comments: