Monday, May 24, 2004

I now know I need to step up the posting when the USDOJ only checks in weekly instead of daily. I need to step up my game like the Minnesota Timberwolves.

I've been a bit torn about the NBA playoff series between the LA Lakers and the Timberwolves. Not that it matters terribly much to me either way.

My mom grew up in Minnesota, and as a result cheered for the Lakers because they originally were based out of Minnesota. As a result, I grew up cheering for the Lakers. I now wonder if my mom is torn on what team to cheer for. I tend to want the Timberwolves to win because...

1) Minnesota hasn't had a championship since the '91 World Series.

2) Everyone loves and underdog and I think it's safe to say that they are the underdog.

3) I am really, really, really tired about hearing the local obsession. If the Lakers lose, the Lakers fans go away and I can move before the next season starts.

That being so, go Timberwolves!

No comments: