Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Things I Hope to Never Say #1 & 2

#1 - "frivolous asbestos lawsuits" see Bush's 2005 State of the Union address.

#2 - "Hope I haven't disillusioned you too much. Have a nice day. :-)" see lindsy stephenson jr.'s comment to yesterday's post. It's not so much the idea of him disillusioning me too much but that he assumed he did to any degree. Oh, and then the "Have a nice day." with the smiley. I am starting a new campaign to bring an end to disillusionment with smileys. I don't know which emoticon resolves cynicism, but I am open to suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a cynism-zapping emoticon? i could get a lot of mileage out of that...

Gamesplorer said...

Oops. I apologize. I was kidding. My happy face emoticon was meant to change my factoid from looking like an attack into something that looked more like kidding. But now I see it does look alot like cynicism. :0 I meant no harm. I'll have to curb my sense of humor. It doesn't seem to translate well on the internet.