Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't

  1. Been on the stage of the Globe, technically the new Globe.
  2. Toured a governor's mansion.
  3. Taken a ferry over the Irish Sea.
  4. Studied Latin in high school.
  5. Accidentally removed the better portion of a gerbil's tail. ( I was in the 4th grade and cried a great deal.)
  6. Fit my fisted hand into my mouth.
  7. Written a letter to my senator.
  8. Sprained my ankle by rolling it stepping down froma 2 inch step.
  9. Cried what watching the Casper movie. Needless to say, I cry easily watching movies.
  10. Done research in the special collections room of the University of London library.

2 comments:

Sou said...

I feel very..well i feel pretty useless at the moment :s

Nice blog, keep it up :D

Ta ta :)

Jay said...

Sadly, I have also done #9, and that's not the dumbest movie I've cried at either.