Saturday, October 23, 2004

Animal Instinct

I think Jack knows something's up. Maybe it's because I came home with over $50 in merchandise from PetSmart. I would have thought it was the new travel carrier that I bought for him, but I think what freaked him out was when I put him in his new harness (for which I also bought him a leash.)

Jack really doesn't like the harness. He put up a valiant effort to resist me when I was putting it on him, but like that was going to work. I won. The harness is on. He went into hiding.

He has since returned because he is lap whore. Definitely all about the snuggle. Just wait 'til he sees the Calm Down that I bought for him to take on the trip. I'm hoping it will keep him semi-medicated for the trip. The sales clerk's response was encouraging. As she scanned it, she asked me if I had just gotten a wild cat. I'm thinking this stuff is good.

No comments: