Sunday, July 04, 2004

Ahem.

Okay, I need to clarify a few things regarding my last post.

1) I do not think all Midwesterners are idiots. If I did, I'd be including myself because I consider myself a Midwesterner. Don't believe me? Read more of my blog. My co-workers tease me constantly for complaining how I wish I were back there. If I offended anyone with the post I'm sorry. Thanks to JenLynn for the call on this one. (Jen is a good friend with whom I blog on two other blogs, and I hope she's not too mad at me.)

2) Okay, I don't know who posted the guy's address in the comments, but in my mind that is a big party foul. Until I can find out how to delete that entry and not the other one posted, all comments are now hidden. Granted that gets rid of the handful of comments I had, but I'm not down with the address thing. Take that to Fark, not here.

And on a SPOILER note regarding Spiderman 2, what's the point of having a secret identity when it's no longer a secret.

As for future complaining, I promise to use my "I" statements.

No comments: