Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Timing

I was reading my Tao meditation book earlier this evening, and today's meditation focused on the word "optimism." It immediately brought to mind the good news secret from earlier, the one I'm trying to not get my hopes up over. It just fit so perfectly.

That's been happening a lot with these meditations. And it's kind of weird, in a good way.

I don't want to suggest that it's God trying to send me sign. I would imagine that some people would chalk it up to foolish superstitious. I just love how the timing leads me to focus on things in my life that need attention. I don't even know if I would attribute to anything spiritual. I just take the time to reflect on my life and my self, something I haven't seriously done in a while.

It centers and calms me in ways I still have to master.

But I really like trying.

1 comment:

Anji said...

Why do I bother sent me, I'm glad he did. I don't think it's superstitious foolishness at all, the clues are all there if we look for them. I love the GW Bush counter, still a long way to go though!