Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm Alive

Well, the move is over and the DSL is up and running at the new place.

Highlights of the past few weeks:

1) 90 day eval at job went fabulous. World's supposedly cheapest boss gave me a 10% raise. Woo hoo!

2) Moved into new apartment. (For inquiring minds, this is my 2nd move since November. Move #1 was to home state. Move #2 was for job so that I wouldn't have to commute anymore.) Now have 2.5 mile commute versus 27 and get to sleep extra thirty minutes each money. Will no longer have to spend large chunk of paycheck on gas. New apartment has all utilities included in rent, and with central a/c, I think they will regret that.

3) The accident. I was in auto accident Memorial Day weekend. It could have been really bad, but have managed to come out of it with only knee issues, which don't seem to be resolving themselves like I hoped they would. Driver of other vehicle was at fault and appears not to have insurance. I am not a happy camper though am trying to focus on the b/f and I not being more seriously injured. It did make the move much more difficult.

Well, I know I should post more, but my first meal cooked in the new place is almost done and I have much to catch up on not that I have internet access again.

No comments: