Friday, August 03, 2007

Gimme a D'oh

Okay, so I'm getting my blog back into shape after ages of neglect. I have temporarily put aside my awesome design until I can afford my own hosting to return it to its former glory. I'm putting back my long-lost links. Thank God that Unkymoods is now back as Punkymoods. Then while fiddling with my blogger dashboard, I discover that I had 50+ comments (most from over a year ago) waiting to be moderated to show up on my blog. Looks like I have some settings to adjust.

In other news, t-minus 3 months to the wedding. I have prided myself on my attempts to not be a bridezilla. The fiance and best man called me Bridezilla once, and I basically reared my Bridezilla head. Otherwise, much mellowness. My mantra on most wedding related items, "Is it something we'll ever use again? No? Then we don't need it."

Oh, in catching up on news from the last year. We have a dog now, Buddy (I tried to get him named Black or Coke.) Our cat, Jack, hates Buddy. Despite being maybe a fifth the size of Buddy, Jack is still the alpha pet. I'd post photos, but the last time I posted photos of Jack on the blog, I started getting all these strange referrals from what looked like "adult" sites, and the thought of adult sites referring to photos of my cat creeped me out beyond words.

No comments: