Sunday, February 26, 2006

Spring Is in the Air

Sure, the sun is shining bright, and there's only a hint of chill in the air. But there's only one real sign that spring is on the way.

I feel like cleaning.

When I was a child, my mom had to bribe, threaten, and conjole me to clean my room.

It only happened once a year.

I'd take pictures, just to prove that it was always messy.

I subscribe to organized chaos. Sure, there are piles of stuff everywhere. But I know exactly where to find things in the piles. I do have the occasional urge to clean, and right before spring is a prime time, because I love to open windows and air things out. I'm even thinking about buying a vacuum cleaner because the carpeting is starting to looking like hell. I think I might even want to break out a mop.

Then again, I just fixed up a chai with whipped cream on top. Definitely still winter then.

No comments: