Sunday, July 17, 2005

Speechless

Well, not quite.

As you can see, I have outgrown the template cocoon, thanks to the help of the talented Jen. Jen has asked me to inform you that we are now in the debug phase of the new design, so everything should be settling into normal soon. The sidebar should be filling out nicely soon and there are lots of fun hidden links with more in the works.

I give up a night of reading the new Harry Potter book, that's how much I love this blog. Hope everyone is enjoying the changes as much as I am and hope you are having a good weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Your template rocks! One of the best looking blogs I've ever seen. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your new design! Lovin' the side bar. How unique and clever!

Tara Alton said...

Your new design is awesome. I'm green with envy.