Monday, July 25, 2005

Sensory Overload

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have ADD. Lately there has been so much that I have wanted to write about that I have found it difficult to focus on any one thing.

It makes me think of what my mom recently told me about my beloved 80-year-old aunt. She gets emotionally overwhelmed watching the news because current world events are so distressing. It leaves me wanting to make the world a better place because this woman deserves one.

For me, it's not so bleak. There are the relationship quirks that I recently noticed in my b/f that I've been dying to write about, but I am still trying to keep our relationship out of Misc Karen because I know he's a private person. All the truly interesting stuff about work can't be mentioned because heaven help they find it and fire me. Politics always interest me, but I don't really want to pigeonhole myself. Besides, writing about Roberts, Rove, or anything else in the news right now seems a bit obvious. I don't really want to write about anything until I have some insight.

All this stuff bubbling, but none of it edible. Maybe for now, it will just have to be enough to let you know that I'm trying to work my way through it rather than waiting until I've got something good or have forced something mediocre.

No comments: