Monday, July 11, 2005

The Key to Sneak Peaks at Gifts Is Cutting the Tape

This is the advice my brother gave me when checking out what is in those wrapped Christmas gifts. Just rewrap and match the new tape piece over the old one. (Oddly, this is not biggest trouble my brother has gotten in with Christmas gifts.)

Luckily, for Christmas in July, I didn't have to cut any tape. Jen sent me some of the artwork for her new design of my blog. "I saw the side bar! I saw the side bar!" (Done in a very singsong voice.) I am giddy. I am ecstatic! I am on the verge of hyper, and I rarely get hyper. I almost guarranty that once the design is up and running, I will call friends and family to tell them about it. Well, there will be those relatives who will never know about the blog so that I will have the option of writing about them uncensored.

At the request of Jen, I have been advised to warn you that there may be some issues on Wednesday and Thursday while she works out the kinks. In the meantime, I am entertaining suggestions on what I can do to thank Jen.

No comments: