Sunday, March 28, 2004

random update

Okay, this isn't my typical post, but I want to make sure to get something online tonight, so I'll talk about my weekend.

It was a rather interesting weekend. Friday night and Saturday morning were spent nervously freaking out over the job interview I had on Saturday afteroon. The interview itself went well enough. There were a few questions that I felt I could've have handled better, but overall, I was satisfied with how I did considering how long it's been since I've been on a job interview. It was a first interview, so hopefully I will be hearing something this week about a followup.

Saturday night, my boyfriend ever so sweetly got me drunk, on pina coladas and tequila rose no less. Once tipsy, I asked him why he had been so determined to get me drunk. Apparently he didn't wanted me stressing out over the interview anymore. It was a sweet thought, but I don't know if alcohol was the proper choice.

Today, of course, was my LA Times day. The b/f even bought it for me. While we were at the bookstore, I started browsing through some HTML and found a few tips that should help me as I get started. I've now got a nice canvas with which to experiment.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get a proper entry in. I've had a few ideas floating around my head while trying to get to sleep.

No comments: