Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Best Excuse Yet

I have sadly come up with the best excuse yet on why I haven't blogged in ages. The dog ate my homework. No, wait, that wasn't it. The fire ate my computer, and my clothes, and furniture, and 99% of my personal belongings. Oh, yeah, and my home too. Yep, that was it.

If I sound glib, I don't mean to be. It's been a few weeks now and I'm still adjusting. I move into a new place this weekend and am at my parents' place foraging for things that I need. I'll try to keep you posted, but with the lack of a computer, details will be scarce for awhile.

3 comments:

Lewis E. Moten III said...

There are always computers at the library ...

Sparkling said...

That sucks. Good luck in getting back on your feet.

Unknown said...

First off, this blog is just so damn cool!

Did you design it?

Second, I hope you're all ok. At least you're alive. You still have a chance to get back everything you've lost.